Monday, October 4, 2010

Subaceous Cyst Removal Price

FILM ON SUNDAY WHEN PRIVACY IS NEEDED





seems that my strength is focused on social networks, but today it seems that move around. But are introduced in one of them are like a freak, a specimen outside of society, a being from another place that has no Facebook, Twitter, Tuenti or whatever.

I, truth, I had my first Facebook account will be about four years, when all the people around me had no idea what it was. I gradually expanded my number of contacts to be what it is today. Photo albums, links to videos from YouTube, phrases, songs, reviews, Me Gusta, groups, pages, etc, etc, etc.

But gradually I have become tired of all this world to know and be known, connecting green dots or crescents of states at rest, comments without being present or round and round to see that and think about another. I need some oxygen, some detox Facebook. I have considered trying out new social networks, new network devices that allow me to use but I fear it will be a break of almost everything. I do not mean to be an eternal rest, and hopefully that will come too late, but temporary relief, airearme around and see if I have a desire to return to it.

Not that I have nothing to hide, something you do not want anybody to know, I've always kept it behind my back to show what I consider to be displayed and not show (which is not equal to hide) that I'm interested in is not known. My private life is mine, period, only those who believe they belong to it know what happens, the rest are pawns on a chessboard to play a game where I turn, I pawn on the board of their game. Let's say we are chips that exert a reciprocal role in countless games that are social networking accounts.

So give me a few days later to hang the poster closed for holidays, holidays that allow me to start again. Where it has maximum contact via email or what has always been a coffee in any bar or a phone call. What is called a real contact with people, to tell me and I think I can do it too, we meet face to face, looking into his eyes and not by a tiny rectangle called chat. Back to the beginning of communication, after everything will be. So the countdown is starting, will be a few days, then whoever follows me from here or, if the ever elected, and know how to find me. Until then be well and be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment