Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emanuelle Laura Gemser Chomik

six degrees

This morning I woke up with the funny picture of my stove hose hanging from the window, and absence of my gas tank. The crime is the order of the day and has given me to think so shameful action, because I now live quite removed from civilization and the effort to disconnect my install (silently and in darkness) take it to the shoulder about fifteen meters ( drag to leave no trace of the address) and carrying at least one kilometer to the nearest road (no doubt supported by a tricycle or some other transport) seems to me worth more than what could be earned by selling stolen goods. Although I have a faint taste of humiliation for being the victim of a cunning criminal, I'm much more sad to know that some people have to do that to eat, could you be thinking on whom to steal, and wait for sleep to dupe. I'm so sad, because more than a tank of gas lost five hundred dollars, I have lost confidence and peace of mind leaving something in the yard of my property without fear of being stolen, and I do not think you can re- buy. The
jarm.yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment