Friday, August 6, 2010

Chaqueta Nike Rn 56323




Yes sir. Today, according to data found in the network, Facebook has 500 million registered users worldwide. Disturbing, no?

Facebook is one of many social networks that exist today and was created by Mark Zuckerberg, a student at Harvard University. In the beginning was created for college students, but "the need the money" and today is open to the public, as well specify "have an email account" .
This post is not intended as a monograph on Facebook, on the contrary, seeks to discuss one of the options that the network offers called Me. What is it for Me?

Me Likes The Facebook is an application that creates the user where they express the same phrases, sayings and things that usually happen or are invented by the same. Phrases can be expressed by fictional characters in movies, pictures, thoughts, attitudes, phrases chorras you write in adolescence in the typical school schedule, etc. These phrases they become a page where people pressing the button that says I Like, are noted and all close together have something in common. To be more graphic about what I'm talking about here are a few examples from my own Me and some friends

- If you do what you need, you are correct. If you do what you want, be happy.
- I also trusted and I failed ... but I learned my lesson. (This was a slight modification on my part, because he disagreed with the statement).
- I hate that people love you for a while and then pass you.
- It is sad that only when you find you need.

is really pathetic that we are able to express openly like nonsense but I find it funnier, when you ask if you have such a transcendental phrase like it because it actually happened to them. The answers are usually NO! is that it's funny.
Sorry ... HA!

But not only here just the absurdity of Me, is that also give you the option of evaluating the comments published users on your wall or the other. So far everything is understandable, but completely lost when the reasoning is the same who wrote the comment which I've put autoMeGusta. You really can be?

options
titles of books, songs, movies, TV shows, radio, television, actors, actresses, politicians (ahem), singers, etc, etc, etc, it does make sense and explanation for Me. Childhood memories, things that really have happened to a child in school, phrases that your mother cried when he made a prank ... is good, it can happen. But sentences like jets of teenage boys who write on their desks and pretend to become a full-fledged discussion (I will cut off when talking about spelling and meaning of many sentences) and over like you because you are funny.

I like what I wear you like because I like being so Tastes Like It @.


0 comments:

Post a Comment