Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hives On Face After Waxing

A sea of \u200b\u200bthings

Well it was time to update once, with a thousand little things I had in the pipeline or in the trunk of memories and thanks to Miss Lilian have been recovered, photograph and upload.

started with Adam and Eve, the couple's paradise, how scantily clad they were. Latch 7 cm. Very good gift for your partner, taking each piece and supplemented.


PRICE: 3.5 EUROS / UNIT

We turn now to a few sympathetic characters, straight out of a game with which many (including me) have spent the afternoon playing alone or dead chipping with friends, throwing items at Street Fighter. These cartoons are a product of my mind. Brooches

the same size as the previous. Ideal for geeks and all sorts of people.

The first shown is Ryu.
continue with Honda.
continue with Blanka. Finally the Russian
Zangief.

Here you are also a group photo




PRICE: 4 EURO / UNIT

us continue with brooches made.

I show this little 4-leaf clover that I can give very, very lucky. Has a size of 5.5 cm approx.

PRICE: 3 EUROS / UNIT

Finally I show you another assignment that I made recently. Series of stop motion so famous "Pingu." Very nice brooch, about 7 cm tall.

PRICE: 3.5 EUROS / UNIT

0 comments:

Post a Comment