Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Resolution To Alas, Babylon

Automotive Technology 1. THESE FEELINGS OF THE PAST. FREE SUPER EXHIBICIONIST



My job allows me to be in good periods of time thinking and the morning shift causes me during the first six hours, no person is aware of what is happening around me. This causes during this time my mind can travel from one place to another, listening to music and left me where my dreams carry me away. Earlier today I had that feeling, which I have been other times on a smell, a breeze, a song, makes me feel (mostly) to my childhood. I

I have to tell you a secret, I tube a great childhood. I enjoyed all my years as a child, I have no bad memories of my infant period, I just happened to the remaining years. I am a person who is happy with his life and the way of this. Added

point back to what the subject brings us those feelings for me back many times, special days and luckily I have a good memory that makes me remember everything I had at that time.
As I said before this happened to me today. There are not as they arrive, or how I carry my thoughts to that point in my life ... the question is what happens.

That feeling has led me to recall as many desktops in front of the TV while I ate before going to school. I tell you, when I was little the school day was from 9 am to 12 and after 15 to 17. More or less what is happening today. I did not usually stay in the dining center to eat, I walked home. During these three hours I was home, I remember that cartoon gave existing television channels. Cartoons appropriate for children.

The truth is that a child "sucked" too much TV. Not so much for being a strange child and immersed in a world only I knew personally, but enough.
always remember such memorable series as "Once upon a time man," Dungeons and Dragons "," cat Isidoro "," Little Lulu "... and so many sets of drawings.
were magical moments, moments they did that you had to eat vegetables that were not so painful and the voice of your mother, with the repetitive "Eat!" was diluted with the tunes of such series.
"Heidi", "Marco", "The Minute," "Inspector Gadget", "Around the World ..."," GIJoe ", the list may be eternal, and so many will surely be coming right now your mind. Everyone has one, every one to his series, his favorite cartoon. Then came the play time to represent your favorite character. Who has not ever been Dartacán? Who has not wanted to play football exalted those who performed Oliver Aton, on your schedule before Telecupón?

The truth is that I always tried to remember my past, important to me to be fundamental in my growth and being part of who I am. I think I'm showing too much, jejejee perhaps be better to leave the rest for another nostalgic moment ... for another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment