Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cartier Female Watch 20-61323

Ambrose Bierce

The word success is one of those words, thanks to its ambiguity can express almost anything. The Wikipedia says: "the opposite of failure." Thereafter can mean anything from getting lost in the largest city in the world to build a million dollar fortune. My dad told me that I was a failed New Year's Eve and had to give the reason that I am not a successful engineer with an impeccable academic record. While my house again I crossed out of a taxi driver failed because it lacked discipline, and predicted the failure of my child if I chose not to bring him to daycare. I consider my greatest failure was to not meet the expectations we have of my preferring a bit of calm in my youth and not delegate it to an uncertain future and meanwhile, nonexistent. And I have dreams yet to be reached, I own a possible success. The
jarm.yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment