Saturday, January 8, 2011

Average Daycares Costs In Miami

... TWITTER




Again resumed the publication that started a few months ago on the social network Twitter.
Having been a little lost at first, begin to follow twitter, that these and others will follow you, play here, play there I could fully enjoy it.

Twitter, if given the proper use, completely away the well-known social networking site Facebook, is much better.

For starters it is not anybody's life out here in the beginning, you must give the same. As I have read over the network: "the difference between Twitter and Facebook is that there are fans first and second friends." And that's the best, nobody is interested (at first) as I am, my eye color or being a woman, if the size of my breasts is larger or smaller than any fruit in season. What prevails here is what it publishes each. That is, a difference and add my opinion, better than what Facebook offers. Facebook is a social network that is a hotbed of gossip they want to see pictures, find everything that makes the other and added to groups or abnormal stupid Megusta only suggest that the personalities of those users do not give more. I add that I still I have a Facebook account and I also pointed to groups or Megusta, so I include in my words.

Twitter also has its dark side. It is also full of little people with hormones to point explode trying to figure out, based on thousands of tricks, which may know the person you are. Girls that are listed as highly sexual beings after you find out that sex disappears when left captures the ideas, people who exhibits attributes through photographs posted on the network of external links. A sordid world moves through BlackBerry mobile, extreme pictures and avatars of scandal.

also found that the enlightened discretion attack each other. Tremendous battles insulting epithets which shows who is more original. Small groups are created that attack anyone in particular or, as if two street gangs are released they were appalling insults.

Another very special feature is that you see when a follower "required" to follow him back the (monitoring). It's like a challenge to achieve a certain number of followers. No matter whether you are for what you write, for your avatar or your name, the question is to follow you no more. It's like life is going at it, but I have so many fans before that hour or that day the world will end. This is what they seem to want to express.

Even with these things, in my point of view than enough, Twitter is a social network that has hooked me and allows me to keep my privacy in place and have fun with a group of people expressing interest me, as expressed and interest is mutual.
tastes, things in common, that is important in Twitter. There are so-called private messages DM not usually answer unless it is to give a greeting, or warning of the return of a follower. No long conversations on Twitter, as a user once said: "If you want to go a long conversation messenger." Here we are limited to 140 characters and that's it. Know that you mean to capture it well and that you lose followers. If you see your number of followers began to fall is that you're doing something wrong. Maybe what you post is not of interest you post too much and get bored. The issue is much fun to watch and there are people who offer things very, very interesting.
Everything else does not matter.

www.blogs.eset extracted from image-la.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment