Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Worksheets On Persuasive Writing

wwoorrkkiinngg

front of the computer I was solving a count function syntax in SQL when the phone rang. As I was listening to the doors at full volume I had to pause my player to answer the call. "Good morning, the group communicates Lexmark ..." a soft voice that confused verbiage began abruptly my reason, and I was seduced by a Latin accent between Miami and Honduras. I remembered having heard that accent of an exotic dancer and then I imagine a scantily clad girl doing a survey of satisfaction.

"On a scale of 1 to 5, tell us, how successful he found her dancing ..."

- Excuse me?

"the level of technical knowledge Lexmark"

- Ah, very good, very good, sublime!

images then be confused with the soft voice of the operator. Then, as he often does the women in my fantasies, which leaves me with the promise of a better future, he said he had a nice evening and do not remember if I said goodbye with a kiss on the phone, but finally did what I had to do to destroy the dream, and hung up. The
jarm.yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment