Friday, January 21, 2011

Oxigenating Toothpaste

a tad busy

Well, this Christmas a little walk occupied with the study and felt, because I have not stopped since that receive orders, all thanks to friends and acquaintances. I will go gradually up some of the works that have come out of these hands.



The first is a Totoro, 20 cm high, a bit bulkier than usual, since one tries to do new things and get new challenges. Very cute. Out of a movie from Studio Gibli "My Neighbor Totoro."

PRICE: 12 EURO / UNIT




On the other hand, I show one I ordered and puluchito you have to say it is the first conducted entirely by volume. Express your opinion declare yourselves. It also has a size of 20 cm. high. Very cute for a different gift and personal.

PRICE: 15 EUROS / UNIT



I also had a somewhat peculiar custom, those who know 4chan 9gag, or similar sites, the meme known faces, somewhat peculiar drawings , and here I leave some photos of one of them, soon I'll upload more.

PRICE: 4 EURO / UNIT



0 comments:

Post a Comment