Monday, January 31, 2011

Example Of Debut Prayer




Today, unfortunately, I had to spend almost all day in the hospital. Long hours sitting in uncomfortable seats, reading magazines, playing with the phone and listening to what other people there talking.
Some girls who were visiting a family member had a laptop with internet and, as 90% of the people, they account on Facebook. They went into their accounts and communicated with family and friends to report the health status of the patient. But in a moment, these would seem that turns the light bulb, one of them remembered the photos of one of your contacts and quickly began to look for them. At the time that he began a slide located images accompanied by a question that was repeated several times: Why do it?

images belonged to a young man with a bulky chest and this young man took photographs in a way showed that all these attributes. The young people questioned the need for a girl to show up well on the Internet. Backing
a little while, a few weeks ago I came to put on my Facebook network view, that was carried to the extreme of vulgar and if this was not what he deserved such status, then, are some of their vulgar users .
This comment led to a debate, small but nice to me by commentators (great people who do not fall within that description even remotely), whether Facebook is vulgar or not and whether their users are. Sorry

continue with my position but I think that some people use this medium to show off. A followed by images where the positions, the eyes and wishes to receive comments photographed these images is the least that one can find.
know and I know people who display pictures of themselves, with clear intentions to show for comment. Each one that does what you want, yes, but as this blog is mine because I say what I want.
To me this is a free exhibit, displayed by the network in a covered as users come and discuss these images are now friends ... or "friends" because they are people who probably never have seen or know in life, but are trusted as I show my face or my cat-muscled cocksucker of slob gym. Really I have nothing against gyms or cats. Caritas
say you tremendous filth without saying anything, Lips that never would put even if you were angry and clothes that show your body almost like you came into this world. If this is not what I say exhibitionism exhibitionists. May be silent because they know that I have reason.

The issue is that if these young people branded as "Bitch" that other girl with necklines that reached to the navel think what the person who hangs those pictures with the intention of receiving feedback? Intent intent and requesting that the comment (the photos). Total

, that everyone does what he thinks with his body, with your photos and internet accounts. I'm not here to say what is right or wrong, only what I shall see fit and what I please. Now, you'll be in favor or against. That is already your thing. And before the end
say for me it was not aware of what they said or the photos ... is, of course, were there and no one else spoke. Jejejejeejejeejeje!

0 comments:

Post a Comment