Sunday, June 27, 2010

Biosculpture Nails Toronto

SUNDAY FILM AND HEAT

Sunday + heat + moisture + boredom + Sloth gives us the perfect combination of a day horrible. For this is today.

are half past eight pm on a Sunday in June and do not know what I can do to entertain myself. So I opted for the option to tell it in meetings ...
The first intention was to go this morning to the beach to cool one for a while, but that of early rising was not in the plans, so the choice is gone as fast as the wave when it reaches the shore and leaves again.
The idea of \u200b\u200bgoing to an hour noon disproportionate proved fruitful, but has come to extreme dehydration almost unbearable during the home.

Something that if I would comment, skipping for a moment the topic of the post, is about as useless social networks that now surround us, and so boring that days like today, are used in excess.
Today I have asked repeatedly what the hell are these things?
is nice when we find someone from the past, someone who does not see much and now we can be aware of your life more than anything because we can snoop in the pictures above hangs on your page. But apart from such an act, these networks do not offer anything more interesting. One seems silly again and again giving the button to reset the home page, and luckily the destination, find some new new message or comment. When the father leaves thing is when someone has become a fan of any new page or new group (and I have wanted the day to make a comment about the groups and Facebook pages.) And time of fun and total chaos is when you make any comments to you. On that day and not sleep with excitement.
In short, we are extremely foolish, I included the first, to be all day awaiting the crap that we can think of.

Total, returning to Sunday disgusting, this is a day we do not know that so qualify. To many people is the worst day of the week. It is not just the day you get up with the hangover from Saturday night, also must add that the next day must go to work, so we are few happy hours Sunday before starting the routine of the week.
For others, and I know some, is a great day because we are tired of two days of free will and need, urgently, to return to their daily routine where people really feel useful and necessary. Especially because during the weekend bored as oysters.

In my situation not know how to describe it, because I dislike because tomorrow is to work, but at the same time I like to start a new week, with the good intention deport me figure out what these new days (I think the heat is affecting me now too).

Total, that if we use the equation above expressed: Sunday + heat + moisture + boredom + lazy, we take the second post of this blog: TAPE.
So already you play, I will refresh with a shower and leave the four walls of my house to take me something I will be extremely expensive, but incredibly satisfying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment