Monday, April 4, 2011

87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe For Sale

citipob love and fear, rhyming ode



If I could love without fear you would be great. Every time I love you tacitly becomes stronger the pain of losing, again. Right now I do not know if retrace my steps or continue to advance because I am blind and stupid and do not know where the bones and where the deadly abyss, and as I love you this much trouble I call you my happiness. If we no longer fear you, my voice would probably jump over everything and give away from your ear you the world would say: I love you, my heart. Just so its strength could fill all the silences that were made each time you do not say it. And although frankly scared me less if I give you a lost thing I want is you go, you kill me with your departure. The
jarm.yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment