Friday, April 29, 2011

How To Build A Gear Clock

fly like a rat

For these courses spread the word that a truck black color walk at night in search of those who assault. A distraught woman, employed cleaning houses rich people came crying Yosef's aunt, who sells shoes through catalogs. As returning to work had met with the ailing image of her two children strapped in the middle of the empty house. Clarified that it had greatly affected the fact that they also carry the new pair of shoes you bought for your toddler. Then negotiated the temporary suspension of payments. From that time to date some other assaults occurred. Including a neighbor's bicycle and my gas tank. Since then Yoselin me up sometimes in the morning every time you hear a noise outside, unfortunately we have a mango tree in the yard and the fruit falls suspiciously during the night by the sound of footsteps and doors opening. The other day I lifted my inafortunado Yoselin dream to inspect the kitchen with lamp in hand in his shorts and ran into the shade of a brown cat fled. What had you heard? I asked, and told me that hitting a plate covered in the kitchen, as if the alleged thief had stopped to eat to recover energy. Then I fell asleep and began dreaming of a feast of cat tails and eating steak three times a mouse. Damn rats. The
jarm.yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment