Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who Is The Wwe Diva Has The Biggest Boobs

dicaprio bored as fish

no comment. I think this has been the main reason for my silence, indeed "happen" things, like the time I drove sixteen hours straight to a village where the pregnant sister Yoselin had escaped with her rapper boyfriend and it turned out that the Stockholm syndrome made us go back without her. Or that when the deputies and commissioners get me compliments on my work, I feel happy but mediocre and not me who travels to Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid and New Delhi each week as the legal department. Or that every night when I go back to work I see a Jetta and a Civic in the last couple of road traffic light and make quarter-mile competitions. Each event could draw up a post at least a thousand words, something about the excitement and dizziness or fatigue, but are not really a big deal, nothing like the old days, participating in a bar fight and observe in detail (and the disadvantages of alcohol) as a subject loses eye in the most bizarre and absurd, or reciting poetry in the park and the rain, or just walk and walk for days to get to an unfamiliar city and fight to return safely. I have no further comment I'm bored as a fish. The
jarm.yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment