Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Plastic 120 Tablecloths



drank a few beers and got in spite of the likely consequences to seek legal and lethal a place to continue the night. I drove through narrow streets and bars to find prostitutes but not finished until the city on the south side; Thursday seems to know no fun in the belt of misery. I jumped as soon as I could to avoid some guys waiting for me to get out of the car to get my wallet and my car dismantling. So I drove until I found an avenue snobbish den ironically named 'pub city'. There were jars of stout and parishioners but light beer (in small jar) and university neatly combed and dressed like extras in a music video. And as the beer was exponentially more expensive and I had no one to impress with my book beckoned the waiter to bring me the bill. I wondered if the pubs in Ireland also show videos of justin Bieber. The
jarm.yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment