Saturday, April 9, 2011

How Can I Tell I Fractured My Shoulder

Monkey Island, Flores and Animal Market in Pedregalejo

for a week ago a friend gave me a somewhat unusual request. Anyone who has played a variety of games called "adventure games" you will know. In the game of Monkey Island is a monkey with three heads, very funny with your questions. So here I told my friend that monkey and no other ^ ^

end result I'm pretty happy and it seems my friend too.

Brooch 9 cm.
height

PRICE: 4 EUROS / UNIT

The warm weather arrives, spring, joy, sunny days and flowers with petals up to the sun. So here I bring you some pretty flowers. With strong colors and very bright and beautiful to give in this time of year.

PRICE: 3 EUROS / UNIT

Finally, make a few snaps I've done. They are a collection I've been doing very peculiar called Animac. " In this case the turn of the white swan and an elephant. Latch 7 cm high. Fanstasticos for those who love you animals!

PRICE: 3.5 EUR / unit

0 comments:

Post a Comment